Kitovu Mobile is a Faith Based Organisation founded at the epicenter of the global AIDS epidemic. Kitovu Mobile was started by the Medical Missionaries of Mary in I987 and its headquarters are located in the outskirts of Masaka Municipality. Kitovu Mobile’s Vision is ‘Empowered and healthier communities coping with impacts of HIV and AIDS and other life threatening illnesses. The mission is To lead the provision of innovative mobile health services and empower marginalized communities affected by HIV/TB, Cancer and other emerging life threatening chronic illnesses.
Kitovu Mobile serves many and varied communities; from our place in the centre of Masaka we serve the wider regional landscape of the 9 districts that constitute Greater Masaka as well as working with other health and development organizations from the national and international community. Kitovu Mobile therefore, seeks to recruit competent, energetic and qualified person to fill the position of;
Job Title : Accounts Assistant/Front Desk Officer (1 position )
Reporting to: Manager Medical Services
Duty Location/Area of coverage: Masaka
Job Purpose: The overall purpose of this post is to ensure that all received funds are appropriately acknowledged and spent only with formal approval.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Receiving all the funds and issue corresponding receipts in acknowledgement. Banking intact all funds received (i.e. before use)
- Prepares the Cash and Cheques payment vouchers.
- Ensuring the safety of all funds and finance documents used and held
- Ensuring that each voucher has necessary supporting documents before it is cleared for filing to its permanent file.
- Will be the Front Desk Officer for the office and handle all inquiries and where necessary and direct patients to different offices.
- Handling all correspondence, filing and typing.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
Diploma in Finance and Accounting related studies.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested persons who meet the requirements should send their applications by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the Human Resource Manager attaching their application letters, CV, academic documents not later than Tuesday 23rd April, 2019
While we thank all applicants for your interest, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.