Kitovu Mobile is a Faith Based Organisation founded at the epicenter of the global AIDS epidemic. Kitovu Mobile was started by the Medical Missionaries of Mary in I987 and its headquarters are located in the outskirts of Masaka Municipality. Kitovu Mobile’s Vision is ‘Empowered and healthier communities coping with impacts of HIV and AIDS and other life threatening illnesses. The mission is To lead the provision of innovative mobile health services and empower marginalized communities affected by HIV/TB, Cancer and other emerging life threatening chronic illnesses.
Kitovu Mobile serves many and varied communities; from our place in the centre of Masaka we serve the wider regional landscape of the 9 districts that constitute Greater Masaka as well as working with other health and development organizations from the national and international community. Kitovu Mobile therefore, seeks to recruit competent, energetic and qualified person to fill the position of;
Job Title: SUB COUNTY COORDINATOR (4 position)
Reporting to: Project Coordinator
Duty Location/Area of coverage: Rakai and Kyotera Districts
Job Purpose: The overall purpose of the post is to work with the DREAMS team to ensure that the planned activities are accomplished in line with the desired goals and objectives of the project.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Sensitizing the general community on the activities of the DREAMS Project
- Mobilization and formation of groups among screened AGYWs.
- Identify SGBV cases among the AGYWS and work with other stakeholders /duty bearers to ensure that cases are followed up and completed for SGBV among AGYWs.
- Provision of psychosocial services and legal advice to AGYW SGBV survivors.
- Carry out routine physical and phone follow ups on AGYW SGBV files and ensuring that all cases are entered into SGBV data base.
- Organize and supervise the screening/enrollment exercise of AGYWs.
- Carryout support supervision for AGYW in different schools, pay fees and collect all receipts/bank slips for proper accountability.
- University degree preferably in Social Sciences, Development studies, or any other related
OTHER ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR ALL POSITIONS
- One MUST know how to ride a motorcycle with a valid riding permit
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and working under pressure
- Able and willing to work and reside in the rural areas of Rakai and Kyotera districts
- Must be self-motivated, and able to work under minimum supervision
- Excellent analytical, team work and interpersonal skills, excellent documentation skills
- Knowledge and experience on the DREAMS project is an added advantage
- At least one years’ experience in working with a reputable Organization
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested persons who meet the requirements should send their applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com addressed to the Human Resource Manager attaching their application letters, CV, academic documents not later than Tuesday 23rd April, 2019
While we thank all applicants for your interest, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.